Specialist in Microsoft Office application trainings
Our Microsoft division specialises in Microsoft Office application trainings. An implementation or upgrade usually requires professional guidance and training. At GS Training & Knowledge Management you’ll find the training experts you need, worldwide. Let’s face it – a migration of your system requires not only a technical aspect. Your employees need to be included in the changes for their fields of work.
Four good reasons for a Microsoft Office migration:
- The current Office version is no longer being supported
- Standardisation to 1 common Office platform
- New Office functions are required by business power users
- Business partners are sending Office files in new formats
Ask for one of our Microsoft Office training cases.
Every Microsoft project can be offered as a total package, including the full training organisation. We start with a direct project analysis – taking into account the concept and budget that your organisation envisions for the end user training. Together, we can set the documentation and training formats. Road shows, workshops or daytime trainings, classical or via e-learning? Anything is possible. You can count on a clear communication strategy, using internal e-mail policy and house style.
Whatever you choose: road show, workshop or daytime training… The ideal Microsoft training also contains the necessary documentation for end user support. This way we can ensure that the Microsoft packages like Office, Outlook, Excel, Word and others are optimally received. Multimedia is key in our process of creating Microsoft documentation. With an eye for the right and optimum implementation of training needs. Process flows, manuals, e-learning, help cards and class presentations for support throughout the learning process.
Documentation, training and support go hand in hand. Our goal: to teach your employees to work in an efficient and structured way using Microsoft office applications. This knowledge results in time and cost savings during the day-to-day. Training options. An example:
- Key user training: a classic computer training in class with a maximum of 12 trainees. The programme can be a road show, followed by a detailed delta training for Office, Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point, Access, Visio and Share Point.
- End user road show: a road show presentation with the most defining features for groups of maximum 30 people – no computer training.
Or use our Microsoft support during and after the migration, help desk training, problem solving with tracking and problem documenting… Your organisation will come out of the Office migration stronger!